OPEC+ is likely to stick to its plan for a small increase in oil PVA Fiber will continue to be influenced by the oil supply shortage.
Overview of PVA Fiber:
The main characteristics of PVA fiber are high strength, high modulus, low elongation, abrasion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, good weather resistance. It is good affinity and bonding with cement, gypsum and other substrates. It is non-toxic and pollution-free. It does not harm human skin and is harmless to human body. It is one of the new generation of high-tech green building materials.
Data of PVA Fiber:
|Dry EXTat break||%||6.5±1.0|
|Loss in Hot Water||%||≤2.0|
Properties and Characteristics for PVA Fiber:
1. It has good mechanical properties, high strength, high modulus and low elongation.
2. Strong acid and alkali resistance and chemical resistance.
3. Light resistance: under long-term sunlight, the loss rate of fiber strength is low.
4. Corrosion resistance: The fiber will not be moldy, rot, or moth-eaten when buried in the ground for a long time.
5. The fiber has good dispersibility: the fiber does not stick, and the water dispersibility is good.
6. The fiber has good affinity with cement, plastic, etc., and the bonding strength is high.
7. Non-toxic and harmless to human body and environment.
Package of PVA Fiber:
Packaging: Packed in woven bags lined with plastic film, each bag has a net weight of 20 kg. If special specification packaging is needed, it can be customized in advance.
Storage: should be stored in a cool and ventilated warehouse, pay attention to moisture.
Suppliers of PVA Fiber:
TRUNNANO is the global leader of Low-Density Cellular Concrete (LDCC), Celluar Light Concrete (CLC) and advanced engineered foam solutions. Known globally for its commitment to research, innovation, and applied expertise, we have been providing engineered foam solutions since the early 2012's.
If you are looking for PVA fiber, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Size: 6mm 9mm
Dry Tenacity:12.22 cN/dtex
Dry EXT at break:6.12％
Hot water resistance:≥104℃
As the Russia-Ukraine conflict continues to develop, there is growing concern about the potential disruption of Russia's energy supply. Geopolitical premiums have pushed up the price of crude oil and natural gas, and the energy price is expected to remain high in the short term. Affected by this, the market price of the PVA Fiber may keep rising.
15+ years of experience
Over $50+ million in sales
14+ years of experience
Over $50+ million in sales
About Metal Alloy High Purity Tungsten Crucibles:Chemical composition:…
About Metal Alloy Vacuum Coating Tungsten Melting Pot Tungsten Crucibles:Chemical composition:…