6 problems to pay attention to before and after the construction of foamed concrete
If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: email@example.com
Susano Paper and Pulp, the Brazilia-based company that is the world's largest pulp producer, has warned that global pulp stocks have been falling sharply and are facing shortages that could lead to higher prices for necessities such as paper towels and toilet paper in the future.
Timber trade between Russia and Europe, an important supplier of timber to Europe, has been completely blocked due to the ongoing conflict between Russia and Ukraine, inhibiting the foamed concrete in the future are still very uncertain.
1. Determine the material
The compatibility of cement foaming agents and the foaming machine is the first consideration. Because there is a problem with compatibility between cement foaming agent and cement foaming machine. To understand the compatibility of the cement foaming agent, it is also necessary to determine the reasonable dilution ratio of the foaming agent. If it is the first time using the cement foaming agent, it is recommended to refer to the dilution ratio recommended by the manufacturer and then combine it with your machine test to find the most suitable dilution ratio.
2. Cleaning up the construction site
The first is to clean up the debris and install the water and electricity. Sprinkle cleaning to moisten the surface of the cast-in-place operation; pay attention to the watering must be even and do not have water accumulation.
3. Test whether the foam generator is regular in advance
The test method is to dilute the foaming agent according to a specific ratio, then make foam, and arrange the foam outside the machine to see whether the foam moisture content and the viscosity of the foam are standard.
Whether the bubble is about 1mm, if the moisture content is high, the cells may need to be replaced with steel balls.
4. During the construction of foamed concrete, it should be noted that the slurry of foamed concrete cannot stay, and it should be leveled immediately after pouring to make it stop.
To prevent the foam from breaking and collapsing after re-construction after static stop.
5. Attention should be paid to the influence of air temperature during the construction of foamed concrete. When the air temperature is below 10 degrees, a foaming agent with high stability and suitable for winter application should be selected.
When the air temperature is lower than 5 degrees, it is recommended to use early-strength composite Portland cement in addition to an excellent foaming agent. If conditions permit, a simple plastic greenhouse can be built.
6. Construction in summer requires main moisturizing and maintenance. There are two ways to choose, one is to cover straw curtains, reed mats, sacks, sawdust, wet soil, and wet sand, and the other is to cover with plastic sheets
TRUNNANO is a concrete additives supplier with over 12 years experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development. We accept payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union and Paypal. Trunnano will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea.
If you are looking for high quality foaming agent, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry.
With the outbreak of the Russia-Ukraine conflict, the market is increasingly worried about the potential disruption of Russia's energy supply. Geopolitical premiums have pushed up the price of crude oil and natural gas, and the energy price is expected to remain high in the short term. Affected by this, the market price of the foamed concrete may continue to rise.